Terms and Payment Policy
Stok Kangri Expedition cost is Rs. 15,800/- [Inclusive of all taxes] Per person (Leh to Leh)
Accommodation at Leh guest house (Day 1, Day 2 & Day 8 Night) and camping during Stok trek.
Veg meals on trek.
First aid medical kits and oxygen cylinder.
Inner line Permit to restricted / protected areas.
Qualified & experienced trek Leader, Guide and Support staff
Transport from Leh to Stok trek road head and return.
Airfare to and from Leh.
Food/Meal at Leh.
Any kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
IMF Fee of USD 50 for Foreign Nationals.
Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head "Prices included".
Note:- Normally expect to carry your personal luggage on your own, if you
don’t want to carry your backpack you can give it to porter, but you
have to inform us in advance and have to pay Rs. 350/- extra per day
Trek Fee: Rs. 15,800/- per person.
A token deposit of Rs 5000 per person would suffice for blocking a position in the group. The remaining full payment would be required a month before the Stok trek batch date.
Full refund for cancellations prior to 30 days from the start of the trek. For refund of remaining part of payment follow
the refund guidelines.
When to book:
It is wise to make your booking at least two months in advance.
However, if you want a good deal on your domestic/international flight,
we recommend organising your trip at the earliest.
(Please contact us if you require a late booking)
Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, road blockages due to uncalled-for-incidences/natural calamities and/or any factors beyond control.
Terms & Conditions:
- Cancellations 30 days from the start batch date of the trek, on receipt of email, -- full refund.
- Between 30-20 days to the start of the trek -- 60% refund.
- Cancellation less than 20 days to the start of the trek -- no refund.
- No Show : No Refund. If for some reason a participant does not turn up for the trek without intimation, it is seen as a cancellation (Example, due to miss of a flight). The usual cancellation rules apply. If, possible, on the discretionary of Altitude Adventure, will try to accommodate such trekkers on another group at no extra cost during the same trekking season.
- In case of cancellation of any event due to reasons beyond control (like Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.), refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.
- Rescheduling of a trek: If for some reason a participant is unable to do the trek outside the cancellation period (less than 30 days to the start of the trek), instead of losing any trek fee a participant can reschedule the trek to a future date/season. A trek can be rescheduled only once by a participant. A rescheduled trek cannot be cancelled.
- Drop out during trek: While on the trek, if for some reason a participant has to drop out on any day (Eg, tiredness, fatigue or symptoms of altitude, etc) then Altitude Adventure wiil make arrangements for his/her return to the nearest road head. After a participant returns to the road head/village any further transportation or stay cost has to be borne by the participant. In case of dropping out of the Stok Kangri trek, transportation and stay cost at any location including Leh has to be borne by the participant.
Emergency on a trek: If there is a medical emergency on the trek, your trek leaders are trained to handle crisis and resecue. Altitude Adventure team will carry high altitude emergency medcines and oxygen. Most situations are resolved by the trek leader and the helpers and porters. If, however, evacuation is required, it is carried out by Altitude Adventure team. The affected participant is moved down to the nearest emergency medical centre as soon as possible. Medical expenses, if required, at the medical centre are to be borne by the participant.
On camp/trek regulations
- During the camps or treks, the participants shall abide by the instructions and decisions of the Stok Kangri Trek leader and guide.
- During the camps or treks, in case of any dispute for whatsoever reasons, the decision of the Trek leader shall be final and binding on all the participants.
- In the event that the participant(s) disobey the directions / instructions of the Trek Leader, the participant(s) shall be solely liable for the risks, responsibilities and consequences.
- In case of any medical problems, ailments, disorders etc. or symptoms of the same, arising during the camp or trek, the participant(s) shall inform the organisers about the same, at the earliest.
- If required, the participant(s) will have to take medical treatment from the doctor/attendant available on the campsite or from the nearest available medical centre or hospital. The expenses for all medical treatment and arrangements for the same will be solely borne by the participant.
- The Trek Leader or the authorised representative shall have complete discretion to continue the camp without the participant(s) suffering from medical problem.
- Consumption of liquor, tobacco products, cigarette etc. is strictly prohibited during the camp or trek. The trek will be considered over only when we are back to home town.
- Each trekker shall protect the flora and fauna of the place being visited and not throw plastic, wrappers etc. on the trek.
- Participants should not deface or damage any monument by writing or scribbling on them. Any flouting of the above two rules will be dealt with seriously, and may involve expulsion from the trek or camp, and no refund is admissible in such cases.
- In case of any injury, sickness, accident, death or any other casualty or loss or damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment; Altitude Adventure, it's instructors, organisers, volunteers or any other person involved wholly or partially, either individually or jointly, shall not be responsible in any manner for the same and no claims of the participants, parents, guardians, relatives or friends of participants will be entertained.
For more details - Mail us at: